As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nike #ad
Black/White, Nike Men's Air Max Torch 3 Running Shoes 11 M US #adNike #ad
- Color: black / White. Model number: 319116011. Brand new With Original Box. Made in: Vietnam. Gender: mens.
2. Nike #ad
Nike Men's Air Max 2017 Black/Black-Black, Black/Black/Black, 12 #adNike #ad
- Full-length max air unit uses a tubular construction to provide cushioning and a smooth transition through footstrike. Sculpted cushlon midsole combines plush cushioning with springy resilience for impact absorption.
Full-length Max Air unit delivers enhanced cushioning. Flymesh upper provides breathable support. Soft rubber outsole enhances cushioning.
3. Nike #ad
Nike Mens React Element 55 Running Shoes 10.5 Black/Dark Grey #adNike #ad
- Gender: mens. Made in: Indonesia. Brand new With Original Box. Color: black/Dark Grey. Model number: bQ6166008.
4. Nike #ad
Nike Men's Trail Running Shoes, Multicolour Black White Cool Grey 001, 8.5 UK #adNike #ad
- Leather upper with synthetic covers for durability and style. Pu with max Air midsole for cushioned comfort. Grated outsole for durability and traction.
5. Nike #ad
Nike Mens Air Max 90 Retro CU1816 100 Bacon 2021 Numeric_9 #adNike #ad
- The nike air max 90 “bacon 2021” is a rare colorway that was re-released by nike for its annual air max day celebration in March 2021. The original air max 90 “bacon” was created by new york city graffiti artist Dave Ortiz and was released exclusively at his Dave’s Quality Meat sneaker boutique in downtown New York City in 2004.
The nike air max 90 “bacon 2021” is one of the most popular non-original Air Max shoes of all-time. Classic “nike air” insignia appears on the back of the shoe. The modern “bacon” is nearly identical to the look of the original shoe, save for the slightly darker shade of Sail used on the mudguard and base of the upper of the "OG" release.
The visible air unit in the heel is surrounded by a brown panel to further the “bacon” theme. Truly a sneaker that was lightyears ahead of its time, the first “Bacon” played a pivotal role in introducing the art of sneaker storytelling during a then-transitional period in sneakers that saw the niche hobby begin to become mainstream.
As one could imagine, pink, brown, the "bacon" references the salty and savory breakfast meat with a red, and white color block. Notable details include a pink felt Swoosh on either side and a Sail suede mudguard with a brown “Air Max” branding window. Release date: march 26, 2021.