Soapstone Sealer and Wood Wax-16 oz.

#ad
Real Milk Paint #ad - It even does a good job to stop rust and make rusty surface look nice again. Great for slate, stone, wood and concrete counter tops. Contains only food Grade Walnut Oil and T-1 Carnauba Wax. Wood sealer. 8 oz cover 60 - 70 Sq. Ft. Also works great on wood bowls, kitchen items and cutting boards. Counter tops. Available in 8 oz, 16 oz and 32 oz Concrete counter tops.

An all natural, non-fading, protector of soapstone and wood. Any counter top that does not have a gloss finish. Wax.

#ad



Premium 100% Pure Food Grade Mineral Oil, 16oz Spray Bottle, Butcher Block and Cutting Board Oil

#ad
Sanco Industries #ad - Mineral oil will not break down and become rancid like vegetable oil. Food grade mineral oil has 100's of household and industrial uses such as: butcher block oil, lubricating food processing machines, lubricant, bamboo cutting board oil, soapstone oil, rust prevention for knives, wood stain, cutting board oil, stainless steel cleaner and many more.

One pint spray bottle of 100% food grade mineral oil USP certified and NSF approved certificate available upon request. Colorless/odorless, helps keep food products fresh and crisp. Food safe, prevents growth of bacteria and absorption of food odors. This is a food safe mineral oil that is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and prevents bacterial growth.

Premium 100% Pure Food Grade Mineral Oil, 16oz Spray Bottle, Butcher Block and Cutting Board Oil #ad - Some of the many uses include butcher block oil, cutting board oil, soapstone oil, lubricator, wood stain, laxative and bamboo oil. Proudly made in the USA. One pint 16 ounces.

#ad



6 Oz. Tin - Food Safe, Chemical-Free and Non-Toxic - Daddy Van's® All Natural Beeswax Countertop Care for Soapstone, Slate, Concrete Composite and Butcher Block Counter Tops

#ad
Daddy Van's® AX-AY-ABHI-42771 #ad - Renews and protects soapstone, concrete and composite countertops. Beautifies & protects soapstone, slate, butcher block and concrete composite. Some of the many uses include butcher block oil, wood stain, soapstone oil, cutting board oil, lubricator, laxative and bamboo oil. Proudly made in the USA. Food safe, prevents growth of bacteria and absorption of food odors.

It has a pleasant silky feeling, and maintains the matte finish of your countertop. Ingredients: unrefined beeswax, olive oil & carnauba Wax One pint spray bottle of 100% food grade mineral oil USP certified and NSF approved certificate available upon request. 6 ounce container. Beeswax is less greasy than mineral oil, is easier to apply, and lasts much longer.

6 Oz. Tin - Food Safe, Chemical-Free and Non-Toxic - Daddy Van's® All Natural Beeswax Countertop Care for Soapstone, Slate, Concrete Composite and Butcher Block Counter Tops #ad - Colorless/odorless, helps keep food products fresh and crisp.

#ad



Citrus Solvent 16 oz

#ad
Real Milk Paint SG_B007RO1VIM_US #ad - One pint spray bottle of 100% food grade mineral oil USP certified and NSF approved certificate available upon request. Colorless/odorless, helps keep food products fresh and crisp. Food safe, prevents growth of bacteria and absorption of food odors. 6 ounce container. Beeswax is less greasy than mineral oil, is easier to apply, and lasts much longer.

Some of the many uses include butcher block oil, soapstone oil, lubricator, wood stain, cutting board oil, laxative and bamboo oil. Proudly made in the USA. Beautifies & protects soapstone, slate, butcher block and concrete composite. Renews and protects soapstone, concrete and composite countertops. It has a pleasant silky feeling, and maintains the matte finish of your countertop.

#ad



Soapstone Slate and Concrete Wax 6 ounce by CLARK'S | Enriched with Lemon & Orange Oils | Made with Natural Beeswax and Carnauba Wax | Stone Countertop Wax

#ad
CLARKS 853324008333 #ad - Renews and protects soapstone, concrete and composite countertops. It's a plant based wax and loved for its high-gloss properties. That's why we use it! we highly recommend using a CLARK'S Applicator to apply the wax and our new Buffing Pads to give it a little shine. Uniquely designed clark's brushes, Applicators, and Buffing Pads are also available for each step.

This wax has been specially formulated for soapstone, concrete, slate, unpolished marble or granite and basically any stone product that come in contact with food. If you have any questions or concerns about our products or your order, PLEASE contact Paul or Alan through Amazon before you leave feedback and we'll be happy to help! One pint spray bottle of 100% food grade mineral oil USP certified and NSF approved certificate available upon request.

Soapstone Slate and Concrete Wax 6 ounce by CLARK'S | Enriched with Lemon & Orange Oils | Made with Natural Beeswax and Carnauba Wax | Stone Countertop Wax #ad - Colorless/odorless, helps keep food products fresh and crisp. Use the clark's applicator and buffing pads designed specifically to make this task even easier!6 ounce container. It has a pleasant silky feeling, and maintains the matte finish of your countertop. This formula goes on easily, and maintains its consistency while being stored between uses.

Carnauba wax is much more expensive than standard Beeswax which is why most of the other waxes on the market use little or none. Some of the many uses include butcher block oil, cutting board oil, soapstone oil, lubricator, wood stain, laxative and bamboo oil.

#ad



Half and Half 32 Ounce Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent

#ad
Real Milk Paint #ad - Thinning with a natural solvent helps the oil penetrate deeper into the material. Renews and protects soapstone, concrete and composite countertops. Food safe, prevents growth of bacteria and absorption of food odors. Safest products on the market - all CLARK'S products are formulated with FDA approved ingredients for direct and indirect contact with food.

Half & half is a premixed solution of Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent. All natural Wood Finish. Beautifies & protects soapstone, slate, butcher block and concrete composite. A quick way to see the color of your surface before oiling is to just wet with water. 6 ounce container. Clark's protects your soapstone, slate, and concrete contertops from stains and spills giving them a uniform patina.

Half and Half 32 Ounce Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent #ad - Natural ingredients - specially formulated mix of beeswax, mineral oil, carnauba wax, lemon oil and orange oil. Easy to use. Beeswax is less greasy than mineral oil, is easier to apply, and lasts much longer. Use the clark's applicator and buffing pads designed specifically to make this task even easier! Pure tung oil, dark half, Dark Tung Oil, Outdoor Defense Oil.

This finish is also food contact safe! Generally, 3 to 5 coats are needed to seal and waterproof.

#ad



Citrus Solvent 32 oz

#ad
Real Milk Paint #ad - Easy to use. Citrus solvent can be used wherever paint thinner or mineral spirits are required as a natural, safer alternative. Citrus solvent is not the same as any of the other "citrus-branded" cleaning products on the market, including Citrus Solve or Citri-Solve. Natural ingredients keep your family safe from harmful chemicals.

Restores & revitalizes - Bring that shine and luster back to your countertops with a smooth statin finish. Easy to apply - simply rub the wax onto your countertop, let it absorb and buff off any excess wax. It has a pleasant silky feeling, and maintains the matte finish of your countertop. It is, however, an excellent degreaser, paint thinner alternative, and can be used to replace petroleum chemicals such as mineral spirits.

Citrus Solvent 32 oz #ad - Citrus solvent is 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit; the other 2% is water. As clear as ordinary water as opposed to the deep orange of lower grades, which means that it will not add more amber color when mixed with Pure Tung Oil. Unlike paint thinner, our citrus Solvent does not cause damage to the internal organs of the body when breathed in; instead, it passes through without effect.

One pint spray bottle of 100% food grade mineral oil USP certified and NSF approved certificate available upon request. Beeswax is less greasy than mineral oil, is easier to apply, and lasts much longer. Renews and protects soapstone, concrete and composite countertops.

#ad



Half and Half Gallon Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent

#ad
Real Milk Paint #ad - Easy to use. Citrus solvent can be used wherever paint thinner or mineral spirits are required as a natural, safer alternative. Citrus solvent is not the same as any of the other "citrus-branded" cleaning products on the market, including Citrus Solve or Citri-Solve. Thinning with a natural solvent helps the oil penetrate deeper into the material.

Easy to use. It is, an excellent degreaser, paint thinner alternative, however, and can be used to replace petroleum chemicals such as mineral spirits. Citrus solvent is 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit; the other 2% is water. As clear as ordinary water as opposed to the deep orange of lower grades, which means that it will not add more amber color when mixed with Pure Tung Oil.

Half and Half Gallon Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent #ad - Unlike paint thinner, our citrus Solvent does not cause damage to the internal organs of the body when breathed in; instead, it passes through without effect. This is pre-mixed pure tung Oil and Citrus Solvent from the Real Milk Paint Co. All natural Wood Finish. Some of the many uses include butcher block oil, soapstone oil, lubricator, wood stain, cutting board oil, laxative and bamboo oil.

Proudly made in the USA. Food safe, prevents growth of bacteria and absorption of food odors. This all-natural finish does take 7 to 10 days to develop a water resistance and a full 30 days for a complete cure.

#ad



OOK by Hillman 535888 Professional Brass Finished Picture Hangers 10LB Pack of 35

#ad
The Hillman Group 535888 #ad - Beeswax is less greasy than mineral oil, is easier to apply, and lasts much longer. Holds up to 10lbs. Hangs up to 35 pictures. Use the clark's applicator and buffing pads designed specifically to make this task even easier! Used professionally in museums and galleries since the 60’s. Some of the many uses include butcher block oil, wood stain, lubricator, soapstone oil, cutting board oil, laxative and bamboo oil.

Proudly made in the USA. Clark's protects your soapstone, slate, and concrete contertops from stains and spills giving them a uniform patina. Natural ingredients - specially formulated mix of beeswax, mineral oil, carnauba wax, lemon oil and orange oil. Beautifies & protects soapstone, slate, butcher block and concrete composite.

OOK by Hillman 535888 Professional Brass Finished Picture Hangers 10LB Pack of 35 #ad - Natural ingredients keep your family safe from harmful chemicals. Restores & revitalizes - Bring that shine and luster back to your countertops with a smooth statin finish. Easy to apply - simply rub the wax onto your countertop, let it absorb and buff off any excess wax. 6 ounce container. Colorless/odorless, helps keep food products fresh and crisp.

Professional picture hangers are museum quality.

#ad



Food Safe and Made in The US 64oz, Half Gallon - Thirteen Chefs Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks

#ad
Thirteen Chefs #ad - The lowest and least expensive grades are used for commercial and industrial equipment while the top quality grades are for medicine, food and cosmetics. Food safe, prevents growth of bacteria and absorption of food odors. For use in drywall only. Easy to use. Safest products on the market - all CLARK'S products are formulated with FDA approved ingredients for direct and indirect contact with food.

Half & half is a premixed solution of Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent. All natural Wood Finish. More carnauba wax than other brands to form a tougher layer of protection. It is, paint thinner alternative, an excellent degreaser, however, and can be used to replace petroleum chemicals such as mineral spirits.

Food Safe and Made in The US 64oz, Half Gallon - Thirteen Chefs Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks #ad - Citrus solvent is 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit; the other 2% is water. As clear as ordinary water as opposed to the deep orange of lower grades, which means that it will not add more amber color when mixed with Pure Tung Oil. Unlike paint thinner, our citrus Solvent does not cause damage to the internal organs of the body when breathed in; instead, it passes through without effect.

This is pre-mixed pure tung Oil and Citrus Solvent from the Real Milk Paint Co. All natural Wood Finish. Fda food grade - safe for use on wood and bamboo cutting boards, countertops, utensils, salad bowls and wood products.

#ad



Dark Tung Oil

#ad
Real Milk Paint #ad - Beautifies & protects soapstone, slate, butcher block and concrete composite. Great for granite, knives, soapstone, garden equipment and more!. Easy to use - push and twist cap makes it secure and easy to pour. Colorless/odorless, helps keep food products fresh and crisp. Holds up to 10lbs. Some of the many uses include butcher block oil, soapstone oil, wood stain, lubricator, cutting board oil, laxative and bamboo oil.

Proudly made in the USA. 6 ounce container. Fda food grade - safe for use on wood and bamboo cutting boards, countertops, utensils, salad bowls and wood products. Pure usp mineral oil - highest quality white mineral oil for food contact with tamper seal, unlike lower quality bulk mineral oil for non-food use.

Dark Tung Oil #ad - Restores and protects wood - hydrates, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying. Easy to use. It has a pleasant silky feeling, and maintains the matte finish of your countertop. Clark's protects your soapstone, slate, and concrete contertops from stains and spills giving them a uniform patina.

Natural ingredients - specially formulated mix of beeswax, carnauba wax, mineral oil, lemon oil and orange oil. Natural ingredients keep your family safe from harmful chemicals.

#ad